This section contains resources and information for current Intertek clients in the U.S. and Canada. If you are an Intertek client located in another country, contact your local office for further information. If you are not yet an Intertek client, request a quote online to get started today!
We believe customer service is a standard feature that's built into the service or product you buy. In line with our continuous efforts to improve customer service, surpass your expectations, and enhance the way we do business with our clients, Intertek has two business centers with you in mind. We think you'll agree that these centers will improve accessibility and enhance communications between you and the entire Intertek staff.
Client Services and Scheduling Center
Upon contracting with Intertek, our Client Services and Scheduling Center will provide any assistance you may require during the certification process. After your system has been certified, we will be there to help your organization expand and upgrade its existing program. Here are some of the ways the Client Services and Scheduling Center can help you:
- Foster a smooth initial certification process
- Upgrade your existing quality system to a new standard
- Expand the scope of your existing management system (new locations, new products, etc.)
- Work closely with your organization's corporate timeline to establish audit dates
To reach the Client Services and Scheduling Center, consult the directories below for your Account Manager and Intertek office staff.
Technical Support Center
At any time during your relationship with Intertek – before, during, and after your certification – the Technical Support Center is here to answer your questions on the standard(s) you are certified to. While we cannot consult, we can guide you in implementing or maintaining your system. Here are just a few ways the Technical Support Center can help you:
- Interpret your questions regarding the standard(s)
- Confirm receipt of your audit report and review the status of that report
- Review reports in a timely manner to expedite delivery of your Certificate of Registration after the audit
- Provide guidance on the use of the Certificate of Registration and Certification Marks
To reach the Technical Support Center, consult the directories below for your Account Manager and Intertek office staff.
The Systems Certification group of Intertek can certify your management system to a wide range of standards. Additionally, our sister divisions in the Intertek Group can assist you with the following:
- Product testing: Intertek tests consumer products, commercial products, commodities, food, and raw materials for quality control, research, vendor compliance and against regulatory requirements.
- Inspection: Intertek provides a range of inspection services including factory and quality, custody transfer, pre-production, in-production, final random sampling, pre-shipment, and loading supervision.
- Certification: Through an extensive range of global accreditations, recognitions and agreements, Intertek provides certification services for manufacturers, retailers and traders who are required to sell products in virtually any market in the world.
- Quality Assurance: Intertek can test, audit, and inspect various systems, processes, raw materials, semi-processed products, and fully-finished products.
- Advisory Services: Intertek has a broad portfolio of advisory services at its disposal. These services cover a range of clients' needs to improve effectiveness of strategy, processes, or business operations.
North American Systems Certification Offices and Staff Directories
70 Codman Hill Road, Boxborough, MA 01719 - 1-978-929-2100
4700 Broadmoor, Suite 200, Kentwood, MI 49512 - 1-616-656-0601
U.S. Staff Directory
6225 Kenway Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 2L3 - 1-905-678-7820
Canada Staff Directory